TABLAS CREEK VINEYARD, PATELIN DE TABLAS – PASO ROBLES
- 94 points; “Medium to full-bodied and perfectly balanced with a meaty texture”: BevX (Jun. 2020)
- 90 points; “red fruit flavors with shades of white pepper, smoked meats and Provencal herbs”: Washington Wine Blog (May 2020)
- Extraordinary & Best Buy; “this is a great red wine with lots of style, finesse, balance and flavor. Bravo”: Underground Wine Letter (May 2020)
- A; “If there ever was a focused casual wine for a meal with good friends and a rack of lamb smothered with garlic and mint, this is it”: VinePair (Apr. 2020)
- 90-92 points; “Smooth tannins lend shape to a long, lively finish”: Vinous (Feb. 2020)
A dark, spicy Syrah-driven nose reminiscent of Cornas: teriyaki, black olive, eucalyptus and black plum. On the palate, meaty and juicy, with flavors of soy marinade, black raspberry, wood smoke and white pepper. The long, gently tannic finish lingers with black fruit and spice. Delicious now, but with the substance and balance to age for up to a decade.
|Dimensions||15 × 5 × 5 in|